Hello again. Been away for a little vacation with my girlfriend at my family cabin. So that why you have gotten pre-made posts and no new updates. Now I’m back home and thought that I should make a little summary of what I could had posted about. Also I’m going to stay with my girlfriends house the next three weeks. Won’t be any changes in posting, but I just wanted to let you all know.
First some Soul Calibur news. There a new boss, which looks more like a boss than the last one. A bit tired of the energy field fighter. He looks very bad as and would be fun to play with! Here is also a video of the Soul Calibur stage for Darth Vader. Looks like we are visiting the Deathstar. There’s also a bunch of screenshots out there now!
We are also getting a new Loco Roco. That’s a good thing I think. Haven’t played the first one that much, but thinking about buying a PSP and try it out later this summer.
Chrono Trigger is hitting Japan this winter. Luckily Japanese! Maybe I should learn Japanese and import it, or wait til hit hit Europe, sometimes next Christmas. Also, head over to the site to see a little video.
The original Soul Calibur is hitting XBLA this Wednesday. It can be yours for only 800 Microsoft Point if you don’t have the original on a Dreamcast (as I have). It’s luckily not exactly like the original one, they have added multiplayer leaderboard and HD graphics. Looking forward to try out the demo and probably the full version on Wednesday.
This new Sonic game doesnt look that good to be. Too much running and smashing trough enemies. Hopefully there will be more into it. Too bad they don’t make anymore Sonic Adventure. Those where the best game. Also I hope they put Chaoes and a little Chao garden. If they do that, I’m sold!
There is some news over at World of Goo, and what news. Read them here, or head over to 2DBoy.
World of Goo will be finished THIS SUMMER. 🙂 The precise release date depends on whenever our publishers think is best, offset by mysterious submission processes, humor translation, and floating point rounding rules. But here’s what I do know:
1. We got through ESRB with a rating the whole family can enjoy! Muahahaha.
2. We got a brave new 2D Boy Paul to help look for bugs, and make sure all the Goo tastes just right.
3. Everything is getting translated into 5 languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German
4. There were some rumors, so just to confirm: Yes, the Wii version will have multiplayer co-op play in every single level. Additional players can join in or leave at any time. We have not tried (yet) on any child specimens, but I think this will be a very good mode for parents playing with offspring.
5. We submitted an early test submission to Nintendo so they can let us know ahead of time if we’re missing anything, spelling Nintendo wrong, etc.
6. We’ll likely be doing a final round of beta. I’ll post more about beta volunteering on the forum a bit later when the beta builds are ready.
Got me a new mouse today! A Dreamcast mouse. Straight from New Zealand. That’s a long trip for a little package. Thought I ordered from USA, but I was wrong by a half globe. I was pretty exited to see how it looked like, and I was mighty impressed of how good looking it was and how good it felt in my hand. Too bad I found out that it will probably not work on my Dreamcast as it was marked with “Will only work on NTSC U systems”. That’s a huge bummer, so want to try it out, but will test it later when I have some more time.
OVERRiDE is working on CS: CZ for Dreamcast. Havn’t tried it out since I don’t have a keyboard for my Dreamcast, but maybe you do? Check out more screenshots and some more info here. Or download the beta from megaupload.com.