The original Soul Calibur is hitting XBLA this Wednesday. It can be yours for only 800 Microsoft Point if you don’t have the original on a Dreamcast (as I have). It’s luckily not exactly like the original one, they have added multiplayer leaderboard and HD graphics. Looking forward to try out the demo and probably the full version on Wednesday.
Finely Diablo 3 is announced! I’ve been playing both Diablo and Diablo II and been waiting for number 3 a couple of years now. Since I’ve been on my cabin with my girlfriend, I got home for an hour ago and just done reading about all the Diablo 3 news. It looks really well made and true to the Diablo series. Hit the jump to see more videos. And you better!
Also check out the official website!
My brother showed me this youtube the other day at work. It is amazing, I have no idea how the manage to make something like this. If you know Japanese(?) please check out their website and tell me if it says how they did it! It’s also an incredible catchy song.
This new Sonic game doesnt look that good to be. Too much running and smashing trough enemies. Hopefully there will be more into it. Too bad they don’t make anymore Sonic Adventure. Those where the best game. Also I hope they put Chaoes and a little Chao garden. If they do that, I’m sold!
Check out this cool widget with ton of info about Soul Calibur!
I’m thinking about buying Kyrremann.com. Would be fun to have. Not sure why, but maybe put up another website. A more profile about me website and have this as a blog site. Anywho, I’ll make poll and see what you all vote.
There is some news over at World of Goo, and what news. Read them here, or head over to 2DBoy.
World of Goo will be finished THIS SUMMER. 🙂 The precise release date depends on whenever our publishers think is best, offset by mysterious submission processes, humor translation, and floating point rounding rules. But here’s what I do know:
1. We got through ESRB with a rating the whole family can enjoy! Muahahaha.
2. We got a brave new 2D Boy Paul to help look for bugs, and make sure all the Goo tastes just right.
3. Everything is getting translated into 5 languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German
4. There were some rumors, so just to confirm: Yes, the Wii version will have multiplayer co-op play in every single level. Additional players can join in or leave at any time. We have not tried (yet) on any child specimens, but I think this will be a very good mode for parents playing with offspring.
5. We submitted an early test submission to Nintendo so they can let us know ahead of time if we’re missing anything, spelling Nintendo wrong, etc.
6. We’ll likely be doing a final round of beta. I’ll post more about beta volunteering on the forum a bit later when the beta builds are ready.
Brought to you by the letter E!
Still no official games for Zune, but the homebrew is making games like rabbits make babies. Found three games today that looked cool and enjoyable on the player. Personal I never have played any Zune game other the first time I deploy them, but maybe it will change when official games arraived. “Anywho”, here are the three games;
Got me a new mouse today! A Dreamcast mouse. Straight from New Zealand. That’s a long trip for a little package. Thought I ordered from USA, but I was wrong by a half globe. I was pretty exited to see how it looked like, and I was mighty impressed of how good looking it was and how good it felt in my hand. Too bad I found out that it will probably not work on my Dreamcast as it was marked with “Will only work on NTSC U systems”. That’s a huge bummer, so want to try it out, but will test it later when I have some more time.