- I'm back! and it was super nice! Post coming later! #
- Imogen Heap is done with here new album! Yeah! #
- 24th August! #
- been at Ikea! Now my flat is a mess! Need to clean! Wanna help?! #
- @whatsUpEman the sounds good! Keep up the good work! in reply to whatsUpEman #
- done with all the news! Only the comics left before I'm back to my "normal" life! #
- uncool! http://www.explosm.net/comics/1692/ #
- Done with comics too! Woho…what to do?! #
- going to work… #
- work was boring…going to see "The Rules of Attraction" now. #
- movie was and is fun! #
- my sites are down 🙁 *tears* #
- my sites are up!
- just finished up http://www.candicomics.com/ You should check it out! #
Powered by Twitter Tools.
At least soon, I’ve got YouAndMeGames.com up and running with a nice Theme called Minimal. Head over there to read some more. Other than that there is some more minecraft news, sounds coming this week. Looking forward to that. Going to be fun! He have also made some more “cubes” you can build with.
I’ve been out golfing and hanging at the river bank chilling. Had a swim for the first time this year. It felt great, and it was so much fun to hang out with friends. Need to do that more. Other than that I have vacuum the whole apartment and cleaned a bit. Looks a lot nicer now. Also have some pictures I want to show you all. Maybe I’ll have time to post them tomorrow. I’ll see what I have time for. Going to work from two to ten, sucks.
Post-It – Vancouver Film School (VFS)
Le Parkour – Vancouver Film School (VFS)
PS: Sorry, but the server has been down.
Trials HD trailer is out and it looks sick! Can’t wait to get my hands on this game!
The first Trials HD trailer has been released!
Streaming SD and HD videos (30 fps) available at Eurogamer.net:
Direct download link to high quality 60 fps HD video (wmv, 58.6 MB):
Low bandwidth fast streaming You Tube video:
My little vacation is soon over. Going golfing tomorrow, Norefjell Golf club, 18 holes and a lot bigger then the usual resort I’m playing at (Grorud Golf club). Really looking forward to that, so better go to sleep soon, so I’m fit for swinging!
In other news, I have some great post lining up, hopefully I’ll be able to write them all this weekend, and will then publish them at least one a day for the next week. Depends on how many I end up with.
Also, check out www.YouAndMeGames.com, things are happening!
I’m back from my hiking trip with my friend. And it has been just fabulous! The weather have been great with sun and little to no clouds the last day. I’ve even got sunburned, silly me forgetting to grease me in. So, we started of Monday around half past one, because we visited my grandparents first. Parked our car at Sørbølsetran and went from there (without a tent, because we decided to try to sleep out in the wild (it’s not that wild)!). Forgot to say that we where hiking in Vikerfjell, just about east (if I’m right) from Norefjell and two hour north of Oslo. From Sørbølsetran we went to a little hill with no name (1050 masl(?)). Had some food before we decided to go to Saunatten. As we didn’t have any goals we just ended up walking from hill to hill. Up and down till we ended up on finding a nice little camping site, where we put out our sleeping bags. Tuesday we ha all day, and we had spotted at least three tops we wanted to visit. So we packed a small backpack, since we would be back to the camp later. And headed for the first top, which we found out later would be the highest top, 1284. That’s not bad. We had a beautiful view and we think we saw all the way to Hallingskarvet and to Hafjell. At least! After that we went a bit lower and follow the forest line to the next top, which is called Sørbølnatten and gave us a nice view of the forest where we came from the other day. Then we went back to our little camp and picked up our big backpack and headed for the two last peaks/top for the day, Pika and Ørneflag. Ørneflag had a little book we could write our names and a little note. Wednesday, aka today, we went back nearly the same way. We followed the only blue marked trail back to our car. It was a quiet trip and we saw a lot of birds, one rabbit and some sheep.
So thats how my trip was, atleast where I’ve been. Will maybe post pictures later this week. You’ll see. Now I’m off to bed, because I’m really tired! Good night!
- Magic:TG is coming to XBLA, hehe…silly #
- just bought testdrive unlimited! #
- good morning all! #
- @dnoate du er ikke den eneste som tweeter lite i ferien! in reply to dnoate #
- bought a new domain! http://www.youandmegames.com #
- tama #
- played Test Drive Unlimited for seven hours today…a good or a bad achievement? #
- @whatsUpEman I have done it now 😀 in reply to whatsUpEman #
- @whatsUpEman funky bike! in reply to whatsUpEman #
- http://bit.ly/bm1eX #
- back from work…i'm tired! #
- vacation! back next Thursday or Friday! #
Powered by Twitter Tools.