Waterproofed RC car

Today I finally got around to buy me some Plasti Dip that is perfect for waterproofing electricity. A bit expensive since I only used a 1/100th of the bottle. Still, I think it went rather well. Had a try in the icy snow outside my apartment and it went very well. Was with an old battery, so didn’t get to drive that long, but tomorrow I’ll ride some more. As I write, the RC car is upside down in the shower to try of. Hopefully the waterproofing is good enough so no water will ruin the electricity. Guess the only way to find out is to drive some more. Anywho, you can see some images underneath on how I did the proofing. Nothing special, I followed the guide I found. I went for ballooning the servo as it seemed as the simplest solution.