Bought a “new” game last night. Was a bit bored and needed a new fun game. So I headed over to the Indiegames blog and read about “World of Goo”. It wasn’t the first time I looked at it, but since I’ve lost the bid on Shenmue earlier that evening I had money to spend, so why not check it out. It’s not done yet, but if you pre-orded it you would get the first chapter to play with. So I thought that would be money well spent. And it was. Those little Goo’s are so fun and cute to play with that it’s hard to put it away. Continue reading World of Goo
The PSP/DS site for N+ have gotten a huge update with a whole new layout and some info, screenshots, downloads and more. Check it out over at www.nplusgame.com. Really lookinf forward to get it to my DS!
- Hundreds of built in Levels: Conquer over 200 levels in single player or play with friends in over 100 Cooperative and 50 Competitive levels!
- PURE and PLUS modes: Play in PURE mode reminiscent of classic “N”, or try out the new enhanced PLUS mode only in the handheld versions!
- Ninja Techniques: Master stealthy Ninja techniques like wall-climbing and missile dodging to get past deadly laser drones, homing turrents, and other deadly enemies!
- Networked Content: DownDownload new maps and replays from the N server. Design new maps or show off your slick ninja moves.
- Level Editor: Design maps and share them with friends or the world using the integrated level editor and the infrastructure modes of the PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system and the Nintendo Wi-fi connection on the Nintendo DS™.
Never played AoC myself, but when I saw this video I wanted to try it. This looks so fun!
A Brazilian designer firm called Triptyque made these nice space shelves for a private apartment. It’s following the whole way around the room and have room for a entertainment system and other stuff you need to have room for that is not books.
I’m not talking about a tourist video, but the new game Afrika from JapanStudio. It’s looks amazing with it’s HD grafik. Too bad there is no European version stated. Maybe when it hits of sometime far into 2009. Check it out over at Theablegamer.com. It also looks like you can use your own Home character when that system get up and running.
EA has announced that they are stopping the work on the new Re Alert 3 for the PS3. Sadly they will not get a version when it arrive for the PC and 360 this autumn.
Soul Calibur get another character from Georg Lucas franchise Star Wars. The new and famous Starkiller from the soon arriving Star Wars Force Unleashed. Now it’s even easier to choose if you should buy the PS3 (Darth Vader) or the 360 (Yoda) version.
There is only one way to get 3722 notes in one song and that is to get 100% on Dragonforce – Through the Fire and Flames on Guitar Hero 3. You heard correct. iamchris4life (youtube account) have reach a score of 987,786 when he finally manage to do the legendary Dragonforce song on 100%! Many salutes to him!
Made two small notifications to the layout. Added Twitter to the widgets sideboard and removed my web comics links. Nothing big. You can also check out my Twitter site over at Twitter.com/2k3.