My Tamiya F104W in “Lotus” green. Just missing some decals and it is ready to go.
I tried something new with my new m-chassis body. Wanted two colors, so aiming for a light blue in the transparent areas. Going to be interesting.
Sorry for the mess with the pictures, but something went wrong. “Anywho”, I’ve got my book which I forgot in Poland in the mail today. Look at the cool post stamp! I’m also done with the “technical” with my new Zune LitagoCow dock. Planning on spraying it black and painting the Zune logo on it. I’m also nearly done with my Vimobot with an USB inside, didn’t end up the way I wanted. It’s too heavy! So not sure if I’m going to “mass-product” it. I also took two pictures of my test Munny head and it’s webcam body.